Saturday, November 5, 2011

Could any girl ever accept this?

This is a question for girls, I am 18 and sometimes I wear a diaper. I don't use it, when I use the restroom I take it off and use the restroom just like underwear, but it is like a security blanket it me, nothing ual it's not a eww, it’s totally innocent, it's just emotional, I have seen help and they tell me if it's not hurting anyone then there is nothing wrong with it. It’s easy for most people to say it’s weird and judge me harshly, because most people got the affection they should have when they were that age, but I really didn’t and that’s something we talked about. He thought that someday if I got security from someone else I might not have the need to wear them anymore. I’m not a bad person, but for now it does my heart good, I mean some woman like certain fabrics, some guys prefer boxers, some briefs, I prefer warm soft cushy diapers, which are much more comfortable especially when sitting, to me it's just another piece of clothing, and I only wear one once in a while, and not out in public, so could any girl accept this, if she liked me and got to know me before she found out?

No comments:

Post a Comment