Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why dis he build up my hopes? Will he contact me?

A guy friend moved to another state a year ago and since then have kept in contact by chat..once a mth or so even though we didn't know each other well before he left. I have to visit his city for work in a few weeks and he said he'd love to meet up. Problem is I'm now thinkning about him a lot..he wrote that he's going to fall in love with me & also said hurry up and come! We admitted we like each other. Thing is I don't know him that well & I'm just worried as we don't chat very often. Now its a few wks since we've chatted..usually he contacts me. It's making me insecure & worried but I do know he's really busy now. So a week ago, I mailed him to tell him the date I'll be there and am waiting a reply. Why hasn't he got back to me? Really, he initiated all the feelings..& I reacted to this as I started having feelings too. Now why the silence when he always sounded so excited about the whole thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment