Thursday, November 10, 2011

What can you tell me about a mastiff?

I got my Mastiff about 6 years ago. He is the most loving animal EVER! He is sooo attached to me,his owner and will not leave my side. When he drinks water, he gets a lot of slobber but I have trained him to wait until I wipe his mouth. He sheds QUITE a bit but is still a great dog. I have a cat and he gets along very well with him. He doesn't dislike him, nor like him. Just in between. Also, I live in a townhouse too. My mastiff is well adjusted to it. Just remember, Mastiffs are INDOOR dogs. They get over heated very easily and are not he type of dog to go on walks. He doesn't bark a lot. Only if someone is at the door. And, he starts to growl around strangers but soon gets used to them. He gets along with other dogs. He is a GREAT dog!! And I hope you enjoy yours, if you get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment