Sunday, November 6, 2011

Should I get implants?

Im a full A small B..I want something natural looking. Only a cup size bigger..probably a full B small C cup. I'm very fearful though that people will think I'm fake. I consider myself very down to earth, come from a good catholic family. Can guys I date see past that and like me for me? Also, my ex boyfriend recently broke up with me, he told me i shouldn't get implants. But I do want it for myself only, a small increase. Nothing like you see in the magazines! I'm also afraid my ex boyfriend might find out I got them and never want to date me again (i'm trying to get back with him). I am a great person I know that but do you think people will notice? If i'm a good person at the end of that day, is a enhancement not as bad as everyone thinks? A got my nose tweaked a few years ago and a little fuller would make me feel a little more confident and y in clothes. I'm most concerned with attracting the wrong kind of men. I want a down to earth guy who won't be able to tell i've had them done. So I feel a moderate increase would be okay right? No one would really be able to tell but my friends? Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment