Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jason Kidd going to Dallas??

I keep hearing that J-kidd is coming to dallas, I really hate this whole trade talk it's really annoying. The nets want josh howard or devin harris with devean george, a first round pick and cash for j-kidd. I have respect for J-kidd but that is F*ckin BS. First off Devin Harris is gunna become a star and he is pretty good on defense, Josh Howard is a Scottie Pippen clone with a bad shot selection. And by the way J-kidd shoots 36% from the field and 34% from 3point land while Devin Harris can get into the paint easily and he shoots 49% and 37% from 3point land. I know the mavs have choked the past two years but to get J-kidd would be FOOLISH in my opinion. He's overrated on defense and he wouldn't be such a great rebounder on the Mavs because of Dirk and Dampier

No comments:

Post a Comment