Monday, November 7, 2011

Does attraction to people of the same gender as yourself for two years constitute gay?

I'm 14 years old, and for two years there have been innumerable thoughts and desires occurring in my mind relating to other males. Firstly, I would like to say that I am not just some immature teenager who is saying this purely because I have heard similar things from others. Since I was 12 I am convinced that the thoughts I have had relating to other males I know are emotional attraction. Little less than a year ago, I met a friend, and since then I have gotten to know him really well and I thoroughly enjoy his company, and consequently I spend more time with him than ANY of my other friends. Every day I seem to gradually like him more and more, and he is always there like a brother to me. Could I possibly be gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment